A Historic Building,
A New Life.
A creative alternative to Newton County’s many “cookie cutter” apartment complexes, the Porterdale Mill Lofts are an adaptive new use of the Textile Mill and Cotton Warehouse facilities built over a century ago in Porterdale Georgia. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, these buildings have been meticulously restored in compliance with the historic renovation standards of the Department of the Interior.
With 154 all-new loft-style apartment units, two spaces for restaurants and several retail spaces, the Porterdale Mill Lofts represent a new lifestyle for those who want more than just an apartment to live in – those who desire a unique community to enjoy life in.
- Spacious Loft-Style Units
- Spectacular Views Overlooking The Yellow River
- One-, Two-, and Three-Bedroom Units Available
- Beautiful Swimming Pool Area
- Roof Deck Community Area Overlooking the River
- Riverside Recreational Deck Area
- Covered Garage Parking
- Fully-Appointed Kitchens with Microwave Ovens
- On-Site Exercise Facility
- High-Speed Internet and Cable Pre-Wiring in Every Unit